Sankey Tank!!!! Source of info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankey_tank

Sankey tank was constructed by Col. Richard Hieram Sankey (RE)[2] of the Madras Sappers Regiment, in 1882, to meet the water supply demands of Bangalore. The tank was also known as Gandhadhakotikere, as the Government Sandalwood Depot used to be located near the lake.

Security room !!

Sankey reservoir was constructed in 1882 and the works cost Rupees 575000. It was linked to the Miller’s tank and Dharmambudhi tank and was built as a safeguard against water shortages, such as that experienced in the Great Famine of 1875-77

Pigeons !!!

Freedom !!!!

Lets have a walk !!!